If you would like to contribute to the Moo Duk Kwan® Oral History Project, you are invited to conduct an interview with an eligible narrator and submit it for inclusion in this preservation project.
Eligible narrators include anyone with direct or indirect Moo Duk Kwan® lineage.
Before you begin,
- Read through and agree to the Oral History guidelines
- (To be adapted to our specific gudelines)
- Contemplate the format of your interview and organize your questions
- Download and execute the required legal release forms BEFORE commencing an interview
- Submit your completed interview and executed release forms to the Federation
- How to submit your interview
Should you have questions or require assistance please contact email@example.com